Hello dear guest - Welcome to Neoteric IT . You have come to Neoteric IT for information about What to do if you forget your Facebook password | What to do if you forget your Facebook password Today I will conclude this article by discussing What to do if you forget your Facebook password | What to do if you forget your Facebook password in detail. Search Google to know more about What to do if you forget your Facebook password | What to do if you forget your Facebook password write What to do if you forget your Facebook password | What to do if you forget your Facebook password or click here NeotericIT.com for visit. See the page Table of content for know the main topic of this article. Web story and AMP Version
Many of us forget Facebook passwords, and this is not uncommon. I myself forget my Facebook password sometimes. This is a very big problem. Many times it is seen that maybe the old phone is damaged or lost or the app has been installed anew and now it does not remember the password in any way. What can be done?
Today we will analyze what to do and what not to do if you forget your Facebook password . Remember that a small mistake in this case can make you lose your favorite Facebook ID, so read the whole thing carefully. Let's start with how to recover Facebook password if you forget it. In this episode of Neoteric IT, you will know what to do if you forget your social media Facebook password.
What to do if you forget your Facebook password:
Even after many attempts to remember, it is seen that many people forget our Facebook password. However, there is no reason to worry if you forget your Facebook account password. Because, if you forget the password, Facebook has a way to reset or recover the password. If email or phone number is already added to your Facebook account, then Facebook password can be recovered very easily. If you forget the password of the Facebook account, to recover the password:
- Log in to Facebook.com or the Facebook app,
- Forgot Password at the bottom of the login page? Click on
- Then enter your account username or phone number or email address
- If you enter the name of the Facebook account, you will be shown the Facebook IDs with the same or similar name, from there, if you find yours, click on the This is my account button.
- If you have provided a phone number or email address, you will be taken directly to the recovery page
- Then click on Send code via SMS / Send code via email
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number or email in the box and click Continue
- Then enter the new password for your Facebook account and press Continue
If you follow the above procedure correctly, you can reset your Facebook account password.
Rules to recover Facebook account through Trusted Contact:
Suppose, you have forgotten the Facebook password and you do not have access to the mobile number or email associated with the account!! What to do then? In this case too, there is no reason to worry, you can easily restore your Facebook account by using Facebook's Trusted Contact feature. Follow below procedure to restore ID using Trusted Contact:
- Access Facebook from a browser or app
- Click on Forgotten Account at the bottom of the login page
- Then enter your full name or username and click on Search
- If you provide the name of the Facebook account, then all the Facebook IDs with the same name will be displayed. Look at your profile picture and click on This is my account next to your Facebook account
- In the next step you are asked to reset the password by email or phone number No longer have access to these? Click on
- Then provide a phone number or email so that Facebook can contact you and press Continue.
- Click on Reveal My Trusted Contacts
- Enter the Facebook name of a trusted contact and press Confirm. If you write the name correctly, the complete trusted contact list and recovery code link will be shown
- Below that, there will be a box to enter the codes
- Then contact your trusted contacts and send recovery link to everyone
- Ask them to enter the link and collect the code and send it to you and enter the code in the given box and click Continue.
If you follow the mentioned rules correctly, you will get access to your Facebook account.
So know how you can recover your Facebook account in some ways. Now let's know the answers to some very common questions or the solutions to some common problems that we often come across.
Thanks for read the post. You can also read the article in bangla - facebook-password-recovery
You are indeed a valued reader of Neoteric IT. Thank you so much for reading What to do if you forget your Facebook password | What to do if you forget your Facebook password article. Please let us know how you feel after reading this article.