Trust is something that can never be regained once it is lost, trust is very difficult to gain, but due to some mistakes, it does not take even 2 seconds for many people to lose trust. That means trust is harder to earn than trust is to maintain.
In this post we will share some quotes about faith. So that you can gain some experience with faith. In this post, I will share some such faith quotes that will be useful in your real life.
Quotes about world-famous beliefs: which will return your morale!
You have also written quotes about faith
and searched on Google and searched for quotes about faith. Maybe you're looking for faith quotes or statuses to post on Facebook. Hopefully the quotes given in this post will be useful to you and will be useful somewhere in your real life. In this post we will share some world famous faith quotes
which will restore your morale!
Quotes About Faith
Believe it or not, it is not visible like WiFi.
But you can associate yourself with whatever you want.
It is because of faith that we put one foot forward after another.
❦~Leanna Venzant, Motivator and Author~❦
He who has faith needs no explanation. And to him who has no faith, explanation is impossible.
Faith makes difficult things possible and love makes them easy.
Without faith no one can do anything but with faith all things are possible.
❦~ Sir William Osler~❦
I'm not sorry that you lied to me, I'm sorry that I can't trust you anymore.
Believe in yourself more than everyone else. No one knows better than you what you should do.
Old people believe everything, middle-aged people doubt everything and younger people know everything.
Faith is a knowledge in the heart, beyond the reach of evidence.
Strong faith, constant effort and world-winning love-life war are the tools of man.
Faith is like a vase, once it breaks you can fix it, the vase will never be the same.
Few people believe when people praise someone, but almost everyone believes when someone is slandered.
The first step to becoming famous is to be confident.
Faith begins with truth and ends with truth.
All you need to conquer the world is a strong belief in yourself.
Faith makes work not easy but work possible.
Faith is the knowledge of the heart that needs no proof.
If you walk in the dark, you don't need a torch light, only the light of faith.
Do not act in such a way that people lose faith in you.
Caption about faith
A bird sitting on a tree branch is afraid that the branch will break because its trust is not in the branch but in its wings.
Don't trust everyone because sugar salt looks the same but tastes different.
Love is never fulfilled without faith.
Faith gives life momentum and unbelief makes life miserable.
He who can believe can achieve anything.
Trust is hard to earn and even harder to regain once it's broken.
Just as a broken boat cannot last long, a relationship without trust cannot last long.
If trust is the first step in a relationship, infidelity is the last step in a relationship.
Think before you trust someone because sometimes your teeth bite your tongue.
Faith is like a mirror, if it is broken it can be put back together but the scars remain.
If you trust someone like a blind person, he will deceive you as a blind person.
It is possible to believe but it is difficult to understand that someone can be trusted.
Faith is like rubber with every mistake getting smaller.
Broken trust is like twisting a piece of white paper, it cannot be undone.
Trust in me is a fragile thing that is easy to break and easy to lose but the hardest thing in the world to get back.
Quotes and sayings about faith
1. Matters meet in faith, arguments are far away.
— Common Proverb
2. Faith gives life momentum, and unbelief makes life miserable.
— John Milton Quote on Faith
3. Trusting everyone is dangerous but trusting no one is even more dangerous.
— Abraham Lincoln
4. Old people believe everything, middle-aged people doubt everything and younger people know everything.
— Oscar Wilde
5. Strong faith, constant effort and world-winning love-life war are the tools of man.
— Allama Iqbal Sayings on Faith
6. Nobody trusts anyone who doesn't trust anyone.
— Common Proverb
7. Few people believe when people praise someone, but almost everyone believes when someone is slandered.
8. If you think you can, or if you think you can't, in both cases your belief is correct.
— Henry Ford
9. The first step to becoming famous is to be confident.
— Walt Whitman
10. People may not always believe your words but they will always believe your work.
11. Never trust someone who has no problem.
12. Nothing is predetermined, you can go far if you have faith in your mind.
— Stephen Hawking
13. Sometimes life will hit you in the head with a brick, but don't lose faith.
— Steve Jobs
14. I will never die for my faith, because it may be wrong.
— Bertrand Russell
15. Without faith no one can do anything but with faith everything is possible.
— Sir William Osler
16. Faith is the only hope when all seems lost.
— Katherine Pulsifer
17. Faith is a knowledge in the heart, beyond the reach of evidence.
— Khalil Gibran
18. Faith is when you keep in mind that God will do what He does.
— Max Lucado
19. He who has faith needs no explanation. And to him who has no faith, explanation is impossible.
— Thomas Aquinas
20. Faith makes work not easy but work possible.
21. Your faith can move a mountain but your doubt will build another pillar for you.
22. Faith is when you take the first step without seeing the whole ladder.
— Martin Luther King
23. Belief in God can change everything.
24 Faith is the knowledge of the heart that needs no proof.
— Kahlil Gibran
25. Faith makes difficult things possible and love makes them easy.
26. When you believe in yourself, you don't need anyone else to believe in you.
— Oscar Wilde
27. Trust is that it's invisible like WiFi, but it can connect you to whatever you want.
28. Faith can bring the joy of victory to you before victory is won.
— Robert H. Schooler
29. Faith is trusting yourself and knowing your needs.
— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
30. Doubt your thoughts, not your beliefs.
— Dieter Uckdorf
31. It takes faith to overcome fear.
32. If you walk in the dark, you don't need a torch light, only the light of faith.
33. Faith is confidence in what will happen, not how it will happen.
believe quotes bangla
#1. "Don't trust a person who has broken faith once." – William Shakespeare
#2. "He who cannot be trusted in small matters cannot be trusted in important matters." – Albert Einstein
#3. "Never believe the version people give themselves – it's not credible at all." – Robert Greene
#4. "Trust but verify." – Ronald Reagan
#5. "You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible." – Anton Chekhov
#6. "The best way to know if you can trust someone is to trust them." – By Ernest Hemingway
Words about faith
01. "Trust is harder to earn than forgiveness and love"
02. "By faith we put one foot forward after another"
– Leanna Venzant, motivator and author
03. “He who can believe, can achieve”
04. “A wise man knows whom to trust, and make friends”
– Jane McAllister, American writer
05. “True faith is always built gradually. Its results are like magic, but it takes time to build.”
– Mack Richard, bestselling author
06. “To earn trust you have to be faithful. There is no other way than this.”
– Elaine Perry, successful entrepreneur
07. “We live in an uncertain world. You can't just say that you can trust someone. He has to earn it.”
– C.J. Cruz, self-development author
08. “Believe in yourself. Don't hold back when it comes to trying something new, even if you're afraid.”
– Helena Angel, author
09. “Believing in oneself means that a person is confident. He believes he has the power to make the right decisions for himself.”
– Kevin McComas, best-selling author and self-development coach
10. “The benefits of building a team based on trust are far-reaching. Trust in each other motivates all members of a team to give their all.”
– Eric Powers, Team Building Expert
11. "If you want to trust, trust someone who has principles, whose words and deeds are the same."
– Jodi Flynn, bestselling author
12. "If you want to gain trust, speak clearly. In such a way that people can understand it easily.
13. "Believing is the first condition of being a good friend and a good person"
– Jane Fred. Ph.D., Psychologist
14. "To trust yourself completely, you must be afraid first. But it is very important for life.”
– Jim Phillips, Self Development Coach
15. "Now more than any other time it is important to have faith in people. Without trust, a leader cannot think of his followers as real people.”
– Jane Warrilow, Entrepreneur and Business Coach
16. “Believing people are happier than others. Others like them more, and they obey more principles than others.”
– Joy Kagil, Author
7. "Trust is hard to earn, and once it's broken, it's 10 times harder to regain."
– Kevin Allen, Entrepreneurship Writer
18. “Believe yourself more than other people. No one knows better than you what you should do.”
– Matt Morris
19. “If you say you're going to do something, do it. If you don't work, people around you will lose faith in you."
– Brock Bloem, successful entrepreneur
20. "If someone makes excuses after breaking trust without directly admitting guilt - never trust that person again"
Proverbs about faith
Quotes about faith, sayings about faith : Faith is trust in a person, thing, world or an unseen force. People trust only those whom they trust. The opposite of faith is unbelief. No one can walk without faith. Maybe someone doesn't trust Anukul but that doesn't mean he doesn't have faith he has faith in Pratikul. It means that people believe in some object or person. As the saying goes, someone lives on wine and eats milk. Others drink alcohol without milk. Such is the case with faith. But people cannot grow without faith. A man must first believe in himself. Self-confidence or belief in oneself takes people a long way. People also have to believe. You have to have faith or trust in someone or something. Humans are social creatures and cannot live alone. He has to adapt to his surroundings. But not everyone can be trusted. A lot of thought and judgment has to be put into believing someone. It is said that faith meets reality and arguments are far away. So faith is very important for our life. But these days the word faith seems to be on the verge of extinction. Trusting someone is very difficult. No one wants to value trust anymore. Treachery is only increasing all around. At present the word of faith is crying in the dark. Even then we have to trust but with a lot of caution. We will get a better idea about faith by reading quotes about faith or sayings about faith. Quotes About Faith
Facebook status about faith
Every betrayal starts with trust.
Faith is a terrible thing which cannot be seen cannot be touched but when it is lost everything is lost.
It takes 12 hours to regain lost sun but lost faith can be regained even if you wait a lifetime.
All relationships in the world have one word and that word is trust.
If you lose breath, the body dies and if you lose faith, the mind dies.
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
Belief and breath are much the same, once gone there is no coming back.
Just as algebra cannot be done without formulas, faith relationships cannot be constructed.
It takes years to gain trust but it doesn't take a second to lose it.
A hand full of faith is now more valuable than a hand full of money.
In order to give up violence, the first thing that is needed is love and trust in others.
To trust, trust someone with principles whose words and actions are the same.
Some quotes about broken trust
Winning trust is not a big deal, keeping trust is a big deal.
Faith breaks like a raw thread, so it never joins, even if it joins, it has a knot.
Belief in oneself prevents being deceived by others. Faith is like rubber that gets smaller with every mistake.
Faith is born from your thoughts, and your faith ends with your thoughts. Not everyone needs to believe in you, but what you believe is important.
Faith and selfishness go hand in hand. You must learn the difference between them. You must believe in these people, who believe in themselves. Faith is like a mist, which can be dispersed by the slightest breeze.
When your wishes cannot be fulfilled, then your trust is broken. Belief is like an ocean, how deep it will be depends on your thinking and honesty.
Trust cannot be bought, it depends on your actions. He who believes in himself can do anything.
If you want to believe, always believe in yourself, because confidence never breaks.
Every relationship is built on trust, be it love or business. Believe in yourself, it becomes strength, forcing it on others becomes weakness.
Money can buy everything but not trust and honesty. Many relationships are formed in life, but relationships of trust are rarely formed.
Learn to believe the whole world doubts. Both hope and despair depend on your confidence. When difficulties in life increase
Only faith in God works.
God says I am not in front of you, close your eyelids with love and remember in your heart, I trust you and no one else.
Best wishes to both of you, depending on karma and faith.
Don't trust anyone, it doesn't matter but don't have weak faith in anyone.
If you have confidence you can reach the top. Otherwise you can't climb a rock.
Confidence is like flowing water, once it flows away it never comes back. It's good to believe but don't put others before yourself.
Speak the right words, speak the truth, if people don't believe you, don't even disbelieve.
Don't lose love and trust because love is not with everyone and not everyone has faith.
Relationships are built easily in this world but trust takes life to grow. He who closes his eyes and trusts you, his trust should never be broken.
We only fear someone when we don't believe in ourselves. Miracles happen in your faith, who can turn stones into gods.
Quotes about faith and unbelief
See quotes about faith and disbelief in this episode of Neoteric IT.
If you have to believe, believe someone like that
Among which there are principles
whose words and actions are the same
Trust is hard to earn
And once it breaks
Again ten times harder to achieve
After someone breaks a trust
If excuses are shown without admitting guilt directly
But never trust that man again
If you say in your mouth that you will do something
But definitely do it
If you don't work
People around you will lose faith in you
To be a good friend or a good person
The first condition is to be a believer
Rather than gaining forgiveness and love
Trust is hard to earn
By faith we are
Raise one leg after another
That can be believed
He can achieve
Intelligent people understand
Whom will he trust and make friends with?
In order to earn trust, you also have to be trustworthy
There is no other way
We live in an uncertain world
You can't just say that
Someone you can trust
He has to earn it
believe in yourself
Fear is something new
Don't back down when trying
Islamic Quotes About Faith
For those of you who are Islamic minded, we have featured Islamic quotes about faith. There are many good Islamic quotes about faith to make your faith last longer. We have tried to present Islamic quotes about faith in this post in a beautiful way. Islamic Quotes About Faith
"Do not envy one another, do not hate each other and do not turn your backs on one another
“The best among you is he who is best to his family. "
– Ibn Majah
"Allah helps a servant as long as he helps his brother."
– Sahih Muslim
"Whoever wants to be pure, Allah keeps him pure.
– Sahih Bukhari
A poem about faith
In the Saptarshi galaxy
I know you will no longer be a star companion
You broke the faith of eternal love,
I wonder to myself
Still the shadow companion is love!
I want a new breath in the hour free from depression,
Disbelief in my dreams!
make you forget-
The night sky seems to be the same
Now I want to live like the sea
I want to be a tired twilight
I want to lose in the distant blue sky
A marine cyclone in a moment of tsunami
I want to fight to survive in the battle of life
I don't know! How much I did!
However, I did not give up on life
In your memory of the deceitful face!
Everything goes awry,
The pains of a wounded heart are silent tears
And lost in the sea
Every tear is a gift from you,
A collection of false love
Your mockery of breaking my faith and dreams
I do not know the world of a handful of happiness!
Maybe new people around you,
He will not know your multifaceted mask!
In the midst of temporary happiness that day-
My sorrows will cry silently
If he also leaves, if you are human
Then maybe you will understand
The pain of my broken heart!
What is not in this strange emptiness!
Between faith and broken dreams
I was far away then-
In the sea! In the galaxy! Dream island!
Quotes About Betrayal
Quotes About Betrayal, Quotes About Betrayal, Betrayal, Sayings, Quotes About Trust, Quotes About Society, Betrayal Love Stories, Some Quotes About Time, Hadith About Betrayal, #Betrayal, Punishment for Betrayal, Betrayer, Betrayal in Friendship, Betrayal Friend, Betrayal Hacker ,the end of a betraying friend, quotes about friendship, love quotes, sayings, sayings, bangla quotes, love quotes
Thanks for read the post. You can also read the article in bangla - biswas-niye-ukti
Note: Some images of this post have been collected from Google, Facebook and various sites. If anyone has any objections please comment - the image will be removed.
You are indeed a valued reader of Neoteric IT. Thank you so much for reading Some status about faith | Quotes about faith | A few words about faith - biswas niye ukti article. Please let us know how you feel after reading this article.
Please comment in accordance with the policy - otherwise your comments will not be accepted.comment url