Hello dear guest - Welcome to Neoteric IT . You have come to Neoteric IT for information about 5 kg rice biryani recipe - biryani recipe Today I will conclude this article by discussing 5 kg rice biryani recipe - biryani recipe in detail. Search Google to know more about 5 kg rice biryani recipe - biryani recipe write 5 kg rice biryani recipe - biryani recipe or click here NeotericIT.com for visit. See the page Table of content for know the main topic of this article. Web story and AMP Version
Hello friends, I hope you are all well, in today's episode I will share with you 5 kg rice biryani recipe . Biryani is more or less loved by everyone, and many people want to learn cooking by searching on Google. And for those who want to cook biryani by themselves, I have brought this neoteric IT article in detail. Let's see one by one.
Just hearing the name Biryani makes the tongue water. And there are very few people who do not love to eat this biryani. But many people regret that they cannot make biryani at home like in restaurants. But will not eat good food? Surely it will be. Now you can cook dum biryani at home if you want. For this you need to adopt some small tricks Biryani is a popular rice dish that is loved by many people in Bangladesh. It is a delicious and aromatic dish that is often served on special occasions or to guests. Biryani can be made with a variety of meats, but chicken and beef are the most commonly used. One of the best things about biryani is that it can be easily increased or decreased depending on how many people you are cooking for. In this article, we will discuss how to make 5 kg rice biryani recipe in Bangladesh.
- Soak the rice in water for at least an hour. Drain the water and keep the rice aside.
- Heat oil or ghee in a large pot or wok over medium heat. Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown. Remove the onions from the pot and keep aside.
- Add chicken to the same pot and fry until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste to the pot and fry for a minute or two.
- Add bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom powder, cloves, cumin and coriander seeds to the pot and fry for another two minutes.
- Add the fried chicken to the pot and mix well with the spices.
- Add plain yogurt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, and salt to the bowl and mix well. Cook for a few minutes until the chicken is well coated with the spices.
- In a separate vessel, boil water and add soaked rice with salt to taste. Cook the rice until about 75% done. Drain the rice and keep aside.
- In a large pot or wok, layer the chicken and rice. First, add a layer of rice to the bottom of the pot, then add a layer of chicken on top of the rice. Repeat this process until all the rice and chicken are used.
- Cover the pot with a tight lid and cook on low flame for about 30-40 minutes or till the rice is fully cooked.
- Once the biryani is cooked, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and fried onions.
Biryani is undoubtedly one of the most famous dishes of Bangladesh. It is a dish that is perfect for any special occasion or gathering. This 5 kg rice biryani recipe is ideal for large gatherings or events where you have to feed a lot of people. With the perfect blend of spices and flavors, you can be sure that your guests will not be disappointed. So, go ahead and try this recipe, and enjoy the deliciousness of authentic Bangladeshi Biryani!
Thanks for read the post. You can also read the article in bangla - biryani-recipe
You are indeed a valued reader of Neoteric IT. Thank you so much for reading 5 kg rice biryani recipe - biryani recipe article. Please let us know how you feel after reading this article.